The blog that I chose was Bricks and Stones . This blog is strictly celebrity gossip. I am always interested in what is going on in the tabloid world and this blog has everything I need to keep me informed on my celebrities. I also like the fact that the gossip is actually true, and not some far fetched stories that random people want to post. Another thing that I like about this blog was that they had many pictures, lots of them. Sometimes when people write blogs they don’t correct their grammar, but on this website the “gossip” was written very intelligently.
The latest article that caught my eye while following my blow site was title “Paris Hilton-Free Women.” Yes, its true Paris Hilton went back to jail and was sentenced to 45 days in prison, but only served 5. She was released and fitted for a house arrest bracelet and was sentenced to be on house arrest for 40 days. I feel that Paris Hilton along with every other top notch celebrity always gets the “get out of jail for free” card no matter what. The sheriff stated that the reason they let
http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/07/paris-hilton-free-woman/ .
No comments:
Post a Comment