Monday, September 8, 2008

How I feel about Writing

To me writing is a freedom of expression. When I write I don’t hold back. I find it a lot easier to express what you are trying to say in writing, simply because writing doesn’t have a limit, nor does it come with emotion in my case. What I mean by this is that, I can write an entire letter saying how much I hate someone and not a tear would roll down from my eyes. On the contrary I can write a whole story about being in love and not mean a single word. Writing has so many different genres you can choose from. It also allows you to tell stories that are unheard of but because it is in print, more people will believe you and will be intrigued in your story. Writing does have its downfall. It is not all glitz and glam. I happen to be the worst when it comes to the beginning of my writing, I have lots of ideas but don’t know how or where to start. I also can’t end anything either. My writing usually just casually ends, nothing special just a simple “the end.” Even writing this I have no clue how to end or where a good place is too stop. If I could just write the body of stories or essays or poems, I think I would be a pretty good writer.

No comments: